COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN
My art is constantly changing so check my instagram if you’d like an even better idea of what I make.
If you’d like me to draw you something, I do commissions. On this page you will find all the information you will need and if there are any other questions you might have, you can always contact me.
Options and prices
Portrait – €32
Waist up – €35, Thigh-up – € 38, Full-body – €42
These are detailed full body drawings with shading and texture added. Small items added are on request, and if you want complex items to be added, an additional fee will be charged.
I am open to drawing other things like blog headers, logos and book covers.
I will only draw people, existing characters (from e.g. a book or movie) and original characters (from e.g. your own book). The drawing does not include a background, but if you want a background, the price will depend on the complexity of the desired background, backgrounds range between €3 for very simple to €10 for medium complex. For very complex backgrounds contact me for the possibilities.
It is possible to add additional characters to one drawing for which each the price will be the normal price for a character with a €5 discount (so in the case of two full body traditional characters the price will be 2x€42 – €5 = €79)
- I do reserve the right to decline any and all requests.
- Payment will be processed through Paypal only. And only after payment has been processed I will start working on your artwork.
- Commissions are for non-commercial use only. This means, you cannot sell my artwork in any shape, way or form. If you do want to do this, please contact me so we can arrange something.
- I reserve the right to post the final artwork on my social media, this page, a portfolio and any sites I might have in the future.
- Please keep in mind I might not be able to accept your commission or will not be able to deliver quickly. If you make a commission, I will email/message you back with the expected time it will take me, but I do reserve the right to extend my own deadline if necessary (for example, when I have exams).
- The process works like this: you send me the details of your commission, I make a rough sketch and send it to you for approval, then only after payment I will continue.
Get in touch
COMMISIONS ARE OPEN. For requests and questions, email me at email@example.com with as subject header “commission request” or dm me on twitter or instagram (I prefer a dm because my inbox sometimes puts my mail in my spam and I might not find it).
Published work and former commissions
My work has been featured in:
The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas, the Collector’s Edition. Published in September 2018 by HarperCollins Publishers.
The Wildest Dreams book box from June 2018, November 2018, January 2019, and every box since (until present) created by Zoë Collins from No Safer Place.